DevCanvas is committed to protecting its customers' privacy and takes the issue of Internet security and protection seriously. We want our customers to derive maximum satisfaction from their use of our services, and so have developed a simple but comprehensive policy that is enforced for our company's own sites (e.g. amien.net) and the sites that we power for our clients (e.g. 9degrees.org).
Where DevCanvas provides services for a third party, a customer's data will also be subject to the provisions of that company's policy.
This page summarises DevCanvas approach to privacy, and the policies that it enforces to protect it.
- Privacy: Your individual use of DevCanvas services and sites will be kept private and only DevCanvas will appear on your credit card or bank statements.
- Public Information: Where your public profile information is submitted to our systems (including profiles and e-mail communications), DevCanvas will only check it for the presence of offensive material and/or unauthorised commercial messages, leaving it otherwise unaltered so that it can be viewed by other members.
- Private Information: Where your private information is submitted, this will not be published and will be kept secure and only used by DevCanvas in line with your contact preferences. DevCanvas will never sell, publish or share your private information without your prior consent.
- Reviewing & Editing Information: You can review, edit and amend your profile information and preferences under My Account at any time. You may also contact us directly via customer services if you wish to have your information deleted, or require a summary of the information that we hold on you.
- Surveys: Where you participate in a survey on the site, DevCanvas will aggregate your responses with those of other customers, but will not allow anyone to see how you voted for a particular issue, or share information about your participation in the survey. The full summary results of surveys will be published and shared with you, with other members and with our partners.
- External Links: DevCanvas chooses its partners and clients very carefully, but does not take responsibility for the privacy of information submitted as a result of clicking on a link, or pop-up banner that takes you to another site or form.
- Contact: DevCanvas is always delighted to get feedback from our customers, and will endeavour to respond to your enquiries within 24 hours. Please contact us via our online form. If you have a specific enquiry about your account, please visit the Support page.